Think you need to hire someone and spend big bucks to build a website for your small business? That may not be necessary after all.
Website builder tools have come a long way in the last few years and can make building a beautiful, basic website dead-easy.
There are many different website builder tools that exist, and most of them are unique in one way or another. They are often targeted as specific niches, so you may have to do a little searching to find the one that’s right for you. No need to worry though, as we’ve done the searching for you and have come up with a list of a few of the best ones out there.
- OnePager – Best for simple sites, but has many great themes to choose from and all themes work on mobile phones as well.
- Weebly – A general purpose website builder, great for blogging, e-commerce, and more.
- Yola – Similar to Weebly.
- Virb – Everything you need to build a small business website, with a beautiful editing interface.
- Shopify – Specifically aimed at e-commerce stores. If you’re looking to sell products online, this is the one for you.
It’s easier than ever to build a small business website, so that many people with a little bit of DIY attitude can do it themselves. However, if you’ve just got a business to run and don’t have the time to spend fiddling with your website, let us handle it for you! We can set up a beautiful, functional website that can showcase your business to existing and potential customers.